"He who fails to plan is planning to fail.” - Winston Churchill
An effective business plan is a GPS for your business.
Are you looking to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve business goals? That's where plans come in.
A business plan is meant to help you:
- focus strategy
- manage business milestones
- manage metrics
- assign and track responsibilities and performance
- manage money
This course is designed to help you write both an effective business plan as well as an effective marketing plan.
Whether you're just getting started in business or are a seasoned veteran, having the right kind of plan in place is imperative.
Why do you need a plan?
- To prove that you’re serious about your business.
- To establish strategy and allocate resources.
- To establish business milestones.
- To better understand your competition.
- To better understand your customer.
- To effectively establish new product or service lines.
- To enunciate previously unstated assumptions.
- To assess the feasibility of your venture.
- To document your revenue model.
- To determine your financial needs.
- To attract investors.
- To reduce the risk of pursuing the wrong opportunity.
- To force you to research and really know your market.
- To attract employees and a management team.
- To plot your course and focus your efforts.
- To attract partners.
- To position your brand.
- To judge the success of your business.
- To reposition your business to deal with changing conditions.
- To document your marketing plan.
- To understand and forecast your company’s staffing needs.
- To uncover new opportunities.
- To sell your business.
These are just some of the reasons you need to enroll now.
With over 27 years experience as a business owner, business consultant as well as business leadership and development expert, David has over 29,000 hours of coaching and development experience. David is a certified John Maxwell Leadership Coach, Mentor and JMT Founding Partner. As well he has worked with some of the top leaders in the world from Tony Robbins to Zig Ziglar.
Having come from extreme poverty, surviving death twice and fought against all odds, David has learned that success in life is about persistence, growth and serving others. David’s core philosophy is “You can have everything in life you want if you just help enough other people get what they want.”
David’s fierce determination and no sugar-coating attitude has led his clients to break through barriers and achieve new levels of success. He has worked with over 400 start-ups and small businesses at the ground level as well as large corporations and Fortune 100 companies. His client list spans companies such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, United States Marine Corps, New York Life, Southwest Airlines and more. In 2007, David won the Golden Eagle Leadership Award.
David has created over 60 coaching and development programs, books and systems and is continually learning, creating and growing to provide his clients the best possible methods of personal and professional growth.
StartValidating Your Business Idea (57:25)
StartBusiness Plan Concepts (28:15)
StartYour GPS to Success (27:59)
StartBefore You Start Your Plan (30:28)
StartExecutive Summary (39:19)
StartOverview and Objectives (37:52)
StartProducts and Services (25:31)
StartMarketing Opportunities (48:23)
StartSales and Marketing (64:26)
StartCompetitive Analysis (38:19)
StartManagement Team (68:52)
StartFinancial Analysis (21:04)
StartReviews for Flaws (23:42)
StartThe Benefits of a Marketing Plan (31:36)
StartExecutive Summary (31:31)
StartMarketing Strategy (67:33)
StartMission & Vission (52:44)
StartSituational Analysis - 1 (75:16)
StartSituational Analysis - 2 (43:08)
StartTarget Markets (34:44)
StartProducts & Services (25:55)
StartPricing Strategy (40:09)
StartDistribution Plan (48:32)
StartPromotional Plan (32:02)
StartMarketing Budget (31:06)
StartAction List (34:23)